Product intended for the disinfection of surfaces and environments related to human and animal health.
Apply the product directly to the surfaces to be cleaned and leave it on for 10 minutes without drying or rinsing. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol, such as painted, varnished, waxed and lacquered surfaces.
Store in a cool, well-ventilated place away from fire and heat. Keep container tightly closed after use. Keep the product in its original package. Do not reuse when empty.
In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. In case of burn, rinse the area with running water. DO NOT INGER. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Avoid inhalation or aspiration. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Keep the product in its original packaging and do not reuse it for other purposes. After using the product, wash and dry hands. Do not mix with other products.