Lighting a barbeque, a réchaud or keeping the fireplace on was never an easy task. The 80º INPM Everest Lighter Gel Alcohol has been specially developed to solve this problem for you! It is practical, safe and keeps the fire or coal burning for longer.
Place the product, approximately 50g, on the bottom of the grill. Surround the gel with charcoal and let it burn. The embers will form quickly and then add more charcoal. Never place the alcohol gel on charcoal or firewood as it will not have the desired effect. Also avoid putting the gel in dirty refills. It is necessary to wash and then dry them before use.
Store in a cool, well-ventilated place away from fire and heat. Keep container tightly closed after use. Keep the product in its original package. Do not reuse when empty.
In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. In case of burn, rinse the area with running water. DO NOT INGER. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Avoid inhalation or aspiration. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Keep the product in its original packaging and do not reuse it for other purposes. After using the product, wash and dry hands. Do not mix with other products.
To view or download the technical information of the products please click the button below.