Product Alcool HOSPITAL LIQUID 100ML

Hospital Liquid Alcohol 70 º INPM

Cleans, disinfects and eliminates viruses and bacteria in an objective and effective way! Its packaging enables application in a practical, safe and effective way!

Apply the product directly to the surfaces to be cleaned and allow to act for 10 minutes without drying or rinsed. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol, such as painted, varnished, waxed and lacquered surfaces.

Store the packaging in an airy place, away from fire and heat. Keep the packaging well closed after use. Keep the product in its original packaging. Do not reuse the packaging when empty.

In case of contact with eyes and skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water. In case of burning, rinse the area with running water. Do not ingest. In case of ingestion, do not cause vomiting and immediately consult the nearest poisoning or health service center, taking the label or the packaging of the product. Avoid inhalation or aspiration. Do not give anything orally to an unconscious person. Keep the product in its original packaging and do not reuse it for other purposes. After using the product, wash and dry your hands. Do not mix with other products.

To view or download the technical information of the products please click the button below.